Horse Trauma

I have been thinking about the horse incident quite a bit and I have come up with some conclusions.

Firstly, it’s not the horse’s fault that it tried to bite me. The horse was probably in a bad mood when it snapped at me. Either it was being tormented by some kids and/or adults prior to us getting there, which resulted in it taking its anger out on me. Or maybe my voice annoyed it. I have been told that my voice can be annoying at times, so maybe it annoyed the horse and it snapping at me was his way of shutting me up. Or maybe it was cranky and just tired of being bombarded by people. Whatever the reason, I don’t blame the horse.

This being said; I think that I am traumatized. I have no desire to go back to the petting zoo and see that horse again. I am actually a little afraid of seeing the horse again because if it gets ticked at me again, it could probably hurt me if it wanted to. So I am seriously thinking about not going to the petting zoo the next time that hubby takes the baybee. But then I feel guilty about that because I will be missing out on an excursion just because I am a big chicken. I am not sure what I am going to do.

Maybe I can just hang out with the goats or I wonder if they have horse therapy??

0 comments: