Yummy mummy


Yummy Mummy (as defined on Urban Dictionary)
An attractive, healthy, and very sexy mother! Usually a young woman or sometimes a really gorgeous and hot middle aged mother. Yummy mummies usually wear trendy clothes, have great hairstyles and always look fabulous.

Beybee’s daycare has a lot of these. I am not one of them but I am definitely a frumpy mummy next to them. I prefer sweat pants to dress pants and haven’t worn high heels since before I was pregnant (beybee is 15 months old! You do the math). Heck, I’m wearing flip flops now and I am dreading Fall because I won’t be able to wear them anymore. The yummy mummies at the daycare have toned physiques and are always immaculately coiffed with the snazziest clothes & beautiful shoes.

My question is – how do they do it? The days aren’t long enough for me to get everything that I need to get done, done. My days are comprised on getting up at the break of dawn (6:30am!!! The alarm goes off at 6am but I just can’t do that), then its into warp speed to get ready for work, get beybee ready for daycare and get our butts out of the house by 7:10am to beat the morning traffic. After a 9 hour work day and a 30 minute commute (each way), its home to make dinner, give beybee a bath, play for a bit, and then bedtime. Once beybee is in bed I shower, and eat – then I clean (as best as I can) and pack up lunches for the next day and then sleep. Repeat process.

I don’t have the time or energy to get my hair and nails done. Nor do I have to time to get my flabby butt to the gym or even workout at home. So to all you yummy mummies out there – how do you it?!? Please share your secret with us frumpies.

0 comments: