Beach / Pool List


I tend to make or ‘borrow’ checklists whenever I have to do something or go somewhere. So I thought that I would share my beach/pool checklist with you. OK it is actually the Huggies swimmers checklist that I have modified. I find it helpful and it keeps my beach bag organized.


  • Beach Bag

  • Towels

  • Little Swimmers for the baybee

  • A changing pad

  • Broad-Brimmed Hats

  • Plastic Bags

  • Clean Undergarments

  • Dry Clothes

  • Sun Screen

  • Water and Juice

  • First Aid Kit

  • Sand Toys

  • Baby wipes & hand wipes

  • Playpen/Portable Crib/Tent

  • Shade Umbrellas

  • Blankets/Sheet/Comforter

  • Wagons/Strollers

  • Water Toys

  • Life jackets

  • Ear Plugs

  • Swim Goggles

  • Spray Bottle

  • Kleenex

  • Food

  • Cell Phone

  • Camera

  • Lotion

0 comments: