I can't believe I forgot it.....

I forgot my purse at home!

I have to state this from the very beginning, I do not have a dainty little clutch purse. I have a 'mom' purse. It looks more like a mini duffel bag than an actual purse. It contains just about anything and everything that I could possibly need. This includes but is not limited to - 2 organizers (one ends in August and one starts in August), straws, mini chocolates, a pair of socks, a magic marker, a Tide pen (usually needed right after the magic marker), safety pins, band aids, several balls and my cell phone at the very bottom.

Because my purse contains a small convenience store, I take it with me everywhere. So I don't understand how I could have forgotten it. In the mornings I have three bags that leave with me; my purse, my lunch bag and the daycare bag. Some how today I only left with two and I didn't realize it until I went to get my purse this morning.

Once I realized it was missing I went into hyper panic mode and tore my desk apart looking for it. When I couldn't find it here, I called the hubby in a panic, and he did a quick sweep of the living room and found it right beside the front door. He dropped it off on his way to work, and I feel better now, because if anyone here gets a paper cut, I am prepared. :0)

0 comments: