Ghost town

I came in at my regular time this morning, and no one was here. Just to clarify, I don’t come in at an obscenely early hour. I am usually here by eight so I am no where near the first person in. There are always a couple of other people in here, blurry eyed and in desperate need of caffeine, looking about as miserable as I feel. But this morning the entire office was missing, it looked like a ghost town.

And you know what the first thing that jumped into my mind when I saw that, it just popped in there:

DAMN PEOPLE WON THE LOTTERY AND DIDN”T CALL ME!!!

I just knew that they won the millions and had run off with my cut and I was out for blood! Lucky for them they started to come in about five minutes after my brilliant deduction. Turns out that I was on the ball today and everybody else was slacking. I never would have thought that.

0 comments: