I don't feel so good

Last night I had a Burger King chicken sandwich, medium fries and a large Sprite for dinner. I know that it is probably loaded with trans fat, high fructose corn syrup, has about a million calories, and enough sodium to salt the roads during a major snowstorm; but it just tasted so good.


Now, I feel so yucky. Usually I am not a very health conscious person, but lately I haven't been eating as well as I should be, and I've been feeling pretty icky. I figure that my crappy eating is resulting in my crappy health and so I have jumped into hyper healthy mode.

My resolutions are as follows:
  1. No more fast food (or at least not as often),
  2. More veggies
  3. And lots more water.
  4. Try to cut out sweets (which would be like giving up breathing for me)
  5. Try to walk for about thirty minutes a day.

I know it's not much but hey, its a start and hopefully I will start feeling better soon. I'll have updates every so often about how I am doing, and if I am sticking with my plan.

0 comments: