What kind of day do you think I am going to have???

I can't find my ballet slippers or any of my closed toed shoes for that matter. It is pouring right now with more rain predicted for this afternoon, and because I had no choice but to wear flip flips, it is guaranteed that my toes are going to get wet at lunch.

My outfit is mismatched and doesn’t fit so great (not terribly) but enough that I can tell that I am not my normal snazzy self. The reason for this is because my work clothes are in the pile to be washed and I didn't realize that I had NO clean clothes until this morning. So I had the option of wearing sweat pants or maternity clothes. I opted with my maternity clothes.

And lastly, I forgot my coffee cup at home. So if I want coffee, I have to use the communal cups here, and they are quite gross.

0 comments: