Yucky Mood

I am in a crappy mood, and that justifies my lunch.

I just ate an entire large container of French fries that were smothered in ketchup and had a can of coke. Not diet coke, regular full of sugar and calories coke, ice cold from the vending machine. And now I am going to get a chocolate bar, not a piece of a chocolate bar, an entire chocolate bar. One that is filled with peanuts, nougat and caramel; you know the kind, the 400 calorie kind. I am supposed to be eating healthy but I’m not. I am probably going to feel really guilty about this later on but I don’t care. It tasted really good, gosh dang it, and that’s all that matters right now.

P.S. I am looking for the winning lottery numbers, if anyone has them please pass them along. There are some things that I need to get. Thanks in advance!

0 comments: