Dear Santa


Dear Santa,


I have been a very good girl this year, and I have a couple of things that I feel I deserve.


Firstly, I would like the winning lottery numbers.


Secondly, I would like a genie. The magic lamp attachment is optional, the genie could reside in a shoe box or a toaster, I am not picky.


And lastly, this is the most important one. What I really, really want is my own island!


I want to live on my own island somewhere in the Caribbean. It does not have to be a very big island, just one big enough to hold my house and maybe an ice cream shop because I can not live without ice cream. I would like the island to have white sand beaches with turquoise blue water, lush green coconut trees and hibiscus bushes scattered throughout.

For a man with your connections, I am sure that my list would be relatively easy to fill. Thank you so much Santa and I look forward to finding all my goodies on Christmas morning.

Sincerely,
Me


P.S. You may want to ease up on the around the clock surveillance, I mean it is a bit extreme and a tad creepy.

0 comments: