First day

Yesterday was the first day of work imposed education, and it was alright.

I hated the fact that by the time I got home baby was asleep. I hate the fact that I only got to see him for like 10 minutes. I hate the fact that I didn’t get to give him a bath, feed him dinner, or put him to bed. I hate the fact that I only got to see Milhouse for 20 minutes before I crawled into bed and fell asleep. I hate the fact that I didn’t get to eat dinner. I hate the fact that the class is 4 hours long, with only 2 ten minute breaks. I hate the fact that the air condition in the class was set to igloo. I hate the fact that the chickie beside spent the night copying my notes.

But other than that, it was alright.

P.S. How do you eat a tomato?

1 comments:

leeesssaaa said...

pls clarify that the chickie to your right was copying and not the cool chick to the left...

u eat it like an apple!!!!
hahahahahaha