How do you tell a co-worker….

That they’re icky?!?

There is a lady that works here that wears the same clothes for days, I will call her Lulubelle. Take today for example: Lulebelle is wearing a really cute black and beige dress. I think it is adorable, very appropriate for fall and fashionable. My problem with this is she has been wearing the same dress for the last three days!!

I can understand liking something and wanting to wear it everyday but this is a bit much. And this isn’t the first time she’s done something like this. She is a trainer and whenever she has to do training whether it is two day training or two week training, she will wear the same thing throughout the entire course.

I find that incredibly icky and I can’t of a PC way to tell her that she is icky. Maybe I will just leave an anonymous note on her desk.

Dear Lulubelle

You’re icky. Change your clothes.

Sincerely,
Me

You think that would work??

0 comments: