When will this day be over?!?!

I started off the day feeling this way and I really want today to end now. I am having a totally and completely yucky day.

  • I’m sick and I feel miserable. Someone has stuck cotton balls up my nose, marshmallows in my ears, and hit me on the head with a skillet.
  • The motherfrickin’ daycare feels the need to send my son home every time they have to change his diaper more than three times in a day. He poops and tinkles – GET OVER IT!! Put on latex gloves and deal with it. I pay you over $1000 a month, earn your damn money.
  • My boss and his boss are out so I am holding down the fort. This means I spend most of my day dealing with their clients and saying, ‘sorry it’s just me today, I’ll let them know you called/emailed/or stopped by’. I ain’t no secretary but when they’re away I morph into one.
  • I have to work late. As a result of the mother frickin daycare’s inability to deal with poop, I had to run out of work for an hour and a half to pick up my son and drop him off at my moms and then come back. I have to make up that time now and leave a half an hour later than I normally would, and get jammed up in rush hour because of it.

I just want to crawl into bed and fall asleep but the way this day is going, that is not going to happen for awhile.

0 comments: