Drum roll please….


I can’t believe that I am going to do this but in order to give this weight loss a real effort; I have to be honest with myself. So here goes

*steps on scale*

Wow! That’s way more than I expected. It turns out that I weigh 155 pounds. Definitely quite a bit heavier than my pre-pregnancy days, hell quite a bit heavier than my post pregnancy days! Right after I had Destructo I was down to 145. I weigh now what I weighed when I was seven months pregnant.

I definitely feel crappy right now, but hey this is incentive for me not to eat that chocolate bar and focus on getting healthier.

So I am going to revise my goal and timeline. I want to lose 30 pounds by December 22. 30 pounds in three months is possible, I just have to change everything I know…

1 comments:

leeesssaaa said...

ok, but that doesn't mean to stareve urself. Plus scales are over-rated. It about whether or not youhave a healthy lifestyle and diet.