This is getting ridiculous

I am seriously thinking of going to use the gas station bathrooms instead of the ones here. Since I don’t smoke, I figure I could use my ‘smoke break’ time to drive over to the gas station. The ones here are getting so nasty that I am thinking that the gas station may actually be cleaner. I get so grossed out going in there. I am wearing an ankle length dress today and I had to lift it up because there were all kinds of puddles on the floor and not all of them were just water.
I don’t get it all the women that work here are suits, so self absorbed and only concerned with appearance but then they go into the bathroom and turn into nasty truck drivers. I have gone so far as to send a message to administration about the condition of the bathrooms and nothing has been done. So until something changes I am not going to go potty here anymore.

0 comments: