Jus tickin’ me off

Maybe it’s because I’m sick, or maybe it’s because my baby is sick and at home, or maybe it is because the sun is shining and I’m inside; I don’t know but everyone just seems to be ticking me off today.

Take your damn phone off speaker. I do not need nor do I want to hear your conversation. I do not find your lame sales jokes entertaining nor do I enjoy listening to the instrumental music that plays when you are on hold.

Put your cell phone on vibrate. You are not superman; I do not need to hear the superman theme song every time someone calls you. Also, if you are avoiding a call hit ignore, don’t let you phone just keep ringing. If you don’t start picking up calls you run the risk of me walking over, and answering your damn phone, and you don’t want that.

Stop humming. I can hear you!! Dude, you really have to quit with the humming. At first it was mildly amusing but now it is just plain annoying. I realize you like whatever song it is you are listening to but I don’t need to hear your version over and over again.

Rant over, I am going to go eat a chocolate bar now.

0 comments: