Fleece Sheets


I am always cold, no joke, I am freezing right now. I think it is my island blood. If the temperature drops below 25 Celsius I am shivering. So given that this is the great white north and it’s winter here for almost 8 months, I am not a happy camper the majority of the time. I have a space heater and blanket in the office. My car has the heat turned on almost all the time, and at home I walk around in sweat pants, sweat shirts and the woolliest socks I can find.

But I can’t sleep in sweats, the pants bunch up around my knees and because the sweat shirts I wear are XXL, the arms then to choke me at night. So come time to crawl into bed, I am crawling into the coldest bed on the planet (or at least that’s what it feels like to me). So I found these fleece sheets that I want to buy and they are on SALE!!

I love sales!

Milhouse won’t let me get them though. It has nothing to do with the price, it’s because as cold as I am he’s always hot. He’d shovel snow in shorts if he could. So because he may sweat to death, he has vetoed my request for fleece sheets. Now he just has to deal with my constant complaining about how cold I am.

0 comments: