My birthday is coming up

There are about 54 days before I turn the big 2 – 9!! It’s not that number that scares me; it is the one that comes after it, that freaks the hell out of me.

On November 23, 2009 I will turn 30!!

That just a scary thought to me, I will be half way to sixty and one third of the way to 90!! Frickin freaky, I tell you! I will have no choice to become an adult at that point. Which means that I have to do grown up things and act more mature…..WHATEVER!!! We’ll see if that is even humanly possible when that time comes.

But in the meantime I have been updating my wish list on Amazon. I am easy to shop for, just go on my wish list and click away. I picked all the books on there, so it’s guaranteed that I am going to like my present.

My latest ‘wishes’ are for all the Georgia Nicholson books. I love this chickie! She is laugh out loud hilarity. The trials and tribulations of her nunga nungas, her boy entrancers and her ability to make all things into an osity is genius! I would love to go to Swiss Cheese land or Kiwi A go go with this chick.

So people that is my birthday wish, send me on a trip with Georgia Nicholson!!

2 comments:

leeesssaaa said...

Mate,
As i oeuvres and chew this chuddie, and eat this choccy woccy doodah curly wurly, I have a matter of my nub that needs to be addressed; i saw my gorgey bloke postie and became lurgified – touched by the lurgy!! I replayed histiorosiosty and bacme nippy noodle w/ a nervy spaz!!

ho hum pigs bum, Laters.

Unknown said...

EXACTLY!!!