Giganto Chicken

The above refers to me and no one else. I have become a giganto chicken. My love of horror movies has resulted in my damaged psyche. OK that might be going a bit too far, but those movies have messed me up big time especially around Halloween.

Yesterday I was sitting here, reading about the haunted farm that I want to see, and I guess I got a bit too engrossed in what I was reading. One of the girls came up behind me and said ‘Hi’ and touched my shoulder. I jumped out of my seat and I screamed so loud that people in cubicles three rows over stood up to see what was wrong.

Um, yeah I was embarrassed. I went red and she laughed so hard she cried. So on that note I am going to stay far away from the creepy, crawly, frightening and the ghoulish from now on unless I feel like wetting myself!

0 comments: