WWJD?

On my way back from the lunchroom, I was walking behind one of my co-workers. I don’t know his name and to be honest I don’t know him very well. But he’s been here for as long as I have and he always lets me use the hot water before him in the kitchen. So in my mind that makes him a nice guy.

Anyway, as I was walking back I noticed that he had a chocolate bar wrapper stuck to his butt. I have no idea how it got there, and I don’t usually make it a habit to look at his bottom but a bright orange wrapper on black dress pants can’t be missed.

So my dilemma was:

a) Do I tell him that he has a wrapper stuck to his butt? The problem with that is that he’ll think I was checking out his bum and really I don’t want him thinking that I was looking at his butt.

b) Do I walk over and swat it off, and tell him there was a bee or something? That would require me getting really close to his butt and again that is not a situation I want to be in.

c) Do I just leave it alone? If I do, won’t that be bad Karma and then the next time I have something stuck to my ass people will just let me walk around with it there and not tell me, possibly laughing the entire time??

I chose C but I don’t think that is what Jesus would do.

1 comments:

leeesssaaa said...

Jesus (pronounced Hay-soos) would not do that!

Ur off to hell, my friend