Sucky Night + Cold Morning = Cranky Meli

I am in a cranky mood. Last night combined with this morning is to blame and I am trying to shake this mood. Last night wasn’t the greatest. It wasn’t the worst either but it was just filled with crappy moments.

Crappy Moment # 1 – got my exam back. As I suspected I did awful, but it was a lot worse than I expected. I got 99% on the first exam so I expecting to maybe get a 79 – 85% on this one. Nope, nowhere close to that. I failed. To pass you needed a 65 and I got a 61. The average mark was a 65, so I was definitely below average. I was in such a crappy mood after getting back the exam; I didn’t even stay until the end of class. I left as soon as I saw my mark.

Crappy Moment # 2 – my computer imploded. Or at least I think it did. When it was starting up it would make two loud clicks and then shut off again. I am not too upset about the lap top dying, I was expecting to actually. It’s old and been beat up a lot. But I had pictures saved on the hard drive that I hadn’t transferred over yet. So now I am not sure if I have lost them or not. I am going to have my techie BIL take a look at it and beg him to get them out.

Crappy Moment # 3 – shower induced head cold. Not sure how I did it but as soon as I stepped out of the shower last night I got a head cold. So I was stuffy, sneezy and had a headache from hell. It’s still here, and I feel like I am breathing through a pillow.

Cold Morning – it’s 5 right now without the windchill. With the windchill we are below freezing. It’s certainly not summer anymore.

0 comments: