Time to get freaky

You dirty minded people, I didn’t mean that! Maybe it should have said time to get freaked out.

Anyway I just flipped the calendar and it’s October!! When did that happen!?!? OK, I know when it happened, right after September 31st. But come on isn’t this year going by too fast?!?!

I am still in a summer frame of mind; I haven’t even dug out my winter stuff yet, which is probably why I am freezing on most days. But I just can’t believe that the year is almost done; there are still so many things that I need to get started on.

The only good thing about this is FEARFEST!! Well that’s what I am calling it. Apparently every weekend in October I will be venturing out to some fearful location to be scared out of my mind.

There’s Screemers, Halloween Haunt at Canada’s Wonderland and the Haunted Farm . I am not going by choice my sister and Milhouse are making me go. I used to love going to these things but not anymore, I get scared out of my mind by these things, and I may wet my pants but I am going. Wish me luck and I will definitely put up some posts on my adventures with the dead.

P.S. There are only 83 days left until Christmas. That’s less than three months!

0 comments: