My brain ain't what it used to be

I just had my first exam for my GAC and it went crappy. My brain isn't what it used to be. At one point in my life I was really smart, but my mind has lost its ability to retain information. I knew that I was going to do crappy on the exam, I just knew it.

My mind just wasn't able to retain anything that I was reading, even during the exam, I wasn't able to concentrate. I was putting together grocery lists in my head rather than concentrating on the test. I guess maybe my priorities have changed or maybe I am just not into this class. Whatever it is, one thing is clear, this class is a waste of my time.

I have no intention of staying in this field for much longer, so why am I killing myself over this class. I have to seriously think about whether or not I want to keep going or not because right now I am leaning towards dropping out, and that is so not like me.

0 comments: